Born in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, 1979. Lived also in Recife and São Paulo.
Travel for studies to Sydney (Australia), San Diego (CA, USA) and Venice (Italy).
Education: Master degree in Business for the Arts and Culture, Venice, Italy (Istituto Europeo di Design).
Live and work in Venice, Italy, since 2018 and have double citizenship: Brazilian and Italian.
I am a photographer, creative program curator and cultural worker. I have an international mindset, intercultural experiences and I am trilingual (Portuguese as native speaker, English and Italian).
I am interested in the role of how Art can impact communities and in self development through creative processes. My practice includes public community programs, teaching and artistic mediation.
Main background experiences and qualifications:
• Professional photographer since 2016. 4 years’ experience as traveler’s photographer in Italy.
• Artistic mediator at the 59th International Art Exhibition – La Biennale di Venezia, 2022 at the Official Portuguese Representation.
• Creative program curator: Developed projects in Social Innovations on Arts, Education and Social Responsibility for businesses and communities in Brasil and Italy.
• Communication specialist with strong experience in Public Relations. Corporate background on communications, in the TV & Cinema industry in Brasil – 15y experience.
• Qualified by The TEFL.org (2020) in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) n Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
• Master graduated in Social Responsibility and the Third Sector. 2015 – Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
• Post graduated in Corporate Communications. Universidade Veiga de Almeida, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, 2007.
• Bachelor´s degree in Archival. Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UNIRIO), Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, 2006.
CHECK HOW CAN I HELP YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS TO FIND CREATIVE SOLUTIONS:
Online lessons and mentoring
Online experiences on creativity in groups or private. Mainly on creative writing, creative processes and social innovation on arts. I also offer taylor made mentoring on creativity.
Research for companies in order to bring their brand and the target audience closer together inspired by the Arts & Culture industry. Corporate workshops, talks and on-site experiences.
Travel to Venice Biennale
Accompaniment program for small groups during the Venice Biennale – Arts & Architecture. Preparation before the trip, follow-up with proposals for workshops and on-site studies.
Support or incentive for the
Your company can support part of the program from a specific community in colaboration with your staff. This is an educational program based on environmental issues using the ART of MOSAIC with up-cycled material.
Creative processes and how the Art and Culture can bring inspiring tools for life. A wide variety of insights from the Arts and Culture industry.
Field research in Italy
Ideal for entrepreneurs and whoever needs inspiration on the italian lifestile. Based on the client’s needs, I develop specific research and accompany them on technical visits to gastronomic and cultural spaces in Italy. In order to awaken new insights and possibilities for your business.